The convent of Granada was founded in 1626 by the Ursulines of Toulouse. It was one of the main religious buildings of this important bastide located near the confluence of the Garonne and Sava. The 60 nuns of this convent ensured the education of girls and girls in her region for 177 years. They were expelled in 1793 and the building was transformed into a military hospital.
The Duke of Wellington stayed there during the Battle of Toulouse. The building then undergoes many reworkings. In the process of restoration since 1965, the former convent is now open to visitors.