It is an eighteenth century house that bears its date of construction - 1747 - engraved in a stone at the top of the spur gear. Rectangular, with slightly projecting ends on each facade, it is raised two floors on the ground floor including an attic. The facade that looks at the garden draws its charm from the symmetrical order of its many berries with small squares. There are twenty-one of which seven graceful "beautiful neighbors" posed as swallows at the edge of the large slate roof. A cavalier view of the eighteenth century shows us this facade with, contiguous to each gable of the house, small pavilions that no longer exist today.