Château d'Imbleville

76890, Imbleville

Introduction

The castle of Imbleville was built in the 15th and 16th centuries and remodeled in the 19th century. The ornaments of the roof are attributed to Ferdinand Marrou, a famous ironworker active in Rouen from 1870 to 1917. He also owes him the four bells surrounding the spire of the cathedral of Rouen.

Member since

  • Phone
  • Mail address
  • Identity Card / Passport
  • Already rent

Spoken languages: French