Château de Brantes

84700, Sorgues

Introduction

Built in 1700 by the del Bianco, originally from Florence, the castle of Brantes was enlarged in 1815 by General Cessac, Minister of Napoleon 1st, and restored from 1960 by the current owners, descendants of the del Bianco.

The castle is surrounded by a park dating back to 1815, and a garden created from 1960, around three mirrored basins, a magnifolia grandiflora bicentennial and lagerstroemias centenarians.

The castle and gardens are not open for receptions. The gardens can be the setting for wedding photos.

Member since

  • Phone
  • Mail address
  • Identity Card / Passport
  • Already rent

Spoken languages: French