This castle, the oldest part of which, on the left, dates from the 15th century belongs to the family for nearly 450 years. The central part, in stones, was built under Louis XIV and the two octagonal towers were added during the 19th century.
It is March 28, 1575 that François Lambert, squire and adviser of the king, auditor in his room of accounts, bought the land of Cambray the noble of Oinville, lord of Puiset. On the left is the old castle dating from the 15th century. The central part, of stone and dressed stone for the corner pillars was built under Louis XIV, that is to say between 1650 and 1700. Both wings were built soon after. On the right, the chapel whose construction began in 1805 is dedicated to Saint Charles of Borromeo. It was during the 19th century that the two octagonal towers were added. As for the commons, it was Charles de Cambray who built them in 1901. The park in the French, is designed according to a sundial. In the center is one of the sources of the Conie.