Built in the 1830s instead of a seigniory, the castle of Sauvatte is located in the north of the Auvergne, in the Bourbonnais. Peasant region of the department of Allier, its landscapes alternate light hills with fields delimited by hedges with imposing oaks.
Ideally located in the center of the department, the castle of Sauvatte is close to the two axes, the A71 and the RCEA79.
The castle and the neogothic chapel (1848) are surrounded by a magnificent park of 5 ha. The view of the landscape and calm contribute to an exceptional setting that promises a relaxing stay.