Château de Montgeoffroy

49630, Maze

Introduction

In Anjou, the castle of Montgeoffroy, residence of a great lord of the Ancien Régime, was built between March 1772 and August 1775 by Marshal Contades.
This intact frame, where one has the impression of going back in time, is always maintained and inhabited by the heirs.

The living rooms on the ground floor, open to the public, have all been restored with Persian paintings by Pierre Frey & Braquenié.
The sixteenth century chapel, as well as an exceptional kitchen of 260 pieces of copper and tin, will leave an unforgettable memory to every visitor.

Member since

  • Phone
  • Mail address
  • Identity Card / Passport
  • Already rent

Spoken languages: French