Casting of bells at Warlus Castle

62123, Warlus

Introduction

Built in 1688 by J.B Bouquel, lord of Warlus, the castle was partly destroyed by a fire. In the nineteenth century, was added part to the wing spared by the flames. During the two world wars, the castle was the scene of important events.
Since 1886, the castle is in the family of Jean-Pierre Delaporte and his sister Mlle Delaporte, the current owners, who like to open the doors.

Member since

  • Phone
  • Mail address
  • Identity Card / Passport
  • Already rent

Spoken languages: French